- Heritage Garden & Hope Chapel – No refunds are granted.
- Pavilion Reservations - Refund requests can occur up to 30 days before the reservation date. Requests must be in writing. PRM deducts a 10% cancellation fee from the refund. Any reservation made less than 30 days in advance is non-refundable. The letter must state that you wish to cancel the reservation for shelter use. If payment was made by cash or check, a check will be processed and mailed to the address on the permit within four weeks. Refunds for credit card payments will be immediate.
- Class Refunds - most refund requests are honored if the request is made before a class meets for the second time. A $7 fee per enrollment will be deducted from refunds for processing unless the description lists a different fee.
- League Refunds – refer to your receipt or league information for refund deadline dates, fees and policies.
- Refunds for one-day events or classes, camps or for programs that meet for consecutive days - requests must occur at least seven business days prior to the scheduled date.
- A refund check will be mailed three to four weeks from the date of request for cash and check transactions.
- PRM credits refunds to your card for credit card refunds.
- Fees of $7 or less are not eligible for refunds.
- Partial refunds are not issued.